Februar 25, 2018

House in exchange

It is the one we chose in exchange for the farmhouse in France
The snow is the same - but it is 300 m lower and easy to reach
We will drvie about 90 minutes.
It is the Black Forest - Schwarzwald, South Germany

I am standing in the garden and looking to the neigbours‘ ground
There won‘t be much gardening - which I like -  there is no fence - which I like, too.
The little play house will belong to us.



I like already the village and the castle which is about 300 m away



I think we will spend lovely holidays and weekends here, with family and friends
The caste in the village
and how it looked in old times




The fir trees are huge - and dark - hence the name Black Forest.



I couldn’t help but take this idyllic encampment on a Sunday afternoon at the
grandparents‘ - after a good meal - but also after the straining olympic games at night
on the sofa - not to forget the visit to the disco with friends - (the younger one of them) 

While all this is happening I am sewing something in the evenings
EPP - English paper piecing - all by hand


trying out - does it fit?
No —- not yet



trying - sewing - turning around


I can‘t tell yet what it will be.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen