November 25, 2010

Family meeting

We had this wonderful family meeting which we arrange once a year either at our home or at my elder brother's. We are happy that we could meet all together before some of us leave for holidays to a warmer place with more sun than we have it in Germany actually. My sister came from Sicily, the brother with wifes from southern Germany 100 km and 150 km from here.
From right to left: Younger brother and wife, sister and life partner, elder brother and wife, me and DH.
Goodness we had a good time chatting and eating salad with small delicatessen, pumpkin soup, sarme (a Croatian dish made of sour cabbage stuffed with meet), joghurt-mousse with sour cherries and after all this: mocca, later on coffee and cakes.
The women were very much interested in my stitching and this lovely discussion ended up with giving book covers and a bag to those who wanted it. And I have new space to create new ones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen